We’re halfway through the book blog tour for Cake and Courtship and here are the highlights so far. Many, many thanks to all who’ve commented and helped spread the word. And especially to those kind bloggers who’ve hosted me.
BTW all giveaways are still open (at the time of writing), so don’t miss your chance to get a free book or some Viennese chocolates:
- Mr Bennet’s inbox is up over at Laughing with Lizzie. He has a few bills for nerve tonics from Mr Jones.
- An excerpt from a Longbourn breakfast conversation at Babblings of a Bookworm, plus I answer the question, “Why write from Mr Bennet’s perspective?”
- Meredith Esparza of Austenesque Reviews finds herself transported to the Longbourn library and enjoys an entertaining chat with Mr Bennet himself.
- Half Agony, Half Hope reviews the book (“I loved this book and I can’t wait for the next book in the series“) and you can see what happens when Mr Bennet refuses to visit Netherfield.
- The tour opened at Diary of an Eccentric with an introduction to the novel and a spot of banter between Mr Bennet and his favourite daughter.